Boom - There go your worker rights

Labour MPs dont care about workers rights:

'Dozens of Labour MPs will back the “concept” of the Brexit bill at second reading later today, according to the BBC’s Laura Kuenssberg.'

They care about keeping their job.

Incredible that Labour would vote to benefit a hard right government, brexit will give Johnson a big majority, 5 years of this carp.

Great :ROFLMAO:

I think these voters don't care or can't understand that they have diminished their childrens prospects. From worker rights which we know to the EU funding of Science, our young aspiring scientists will have a tough choice - the brightest and best will leave to go study in the Universities doing all the cutting edge research whilst others who may not be as capable will have to do with the limited resources the UK government will provide.

Motty et al where are you?

Sponsored Links
haha, Slimy Buffoon aims to trick parliament

Clause 30

Clause30a.jpg

Who'd vote for that?

Sponsored Links
it means that whoever is in government can plummet the country off a no-deal cliff-edge.

Since it says that only a Minister of the Crown can take the steps permitting an extension, it says that if the gov't won't, nobody else can.

It's a clause inserted so the no-dealers can get their way.

Hilary Benn‏Verified account @hilarybennmp

"Clause 30 of the EU (Withdrawal Agreement) Bill. What happens if the Government doesn’t propose an extension? Parliament would have no say and we would exit the transition period on the 31 Dec 2020 even if a trade agreement hadn’t been reached by then with the EU; ie no deal."

In your dreams maybe

It's in the WAB in black and white. Now stop pussyfooting around and say you want less rights for your kids, grand kids. You have been shouting for Brexit then here it is. Is this what you want?

Now we have in clear writing the costs of Brexit, you come out with nonsense. Do you have hopes, aspirations for your kids and grandkids? Now tell me why do you want them to have less rights than you. Even if you have never used that right the fact it's there it still protects you.

Now be a man and accept this is what you wanted. Unclear, unknown benefits for clear costs. Stop playing stupid.

You want less rights for yourself, kids, grandkids etc?
Try and write a post without the Notchy syndrome of telling me speculation is """"fact"""".You do seem to find it impossible

It's in the WAB in black and white. Now stop pussyfooting around and say you want less rights for your kids, grand kids. You have been shouting for Brexit then here it is. Is this what you want?
Brexit.yes .ASAP..you aint listenin dude

Try and write a post without the Notchy syndrome of telling me speculation is """"fact"""".You do seem to find it impossible

Stop being a nob. It's written down and you won't commit. Why? It's clear now as to the costs. It is not speculation you fool - it is there.

Sponsored Links
Back