borehole domestic system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Will a unvented hot and cold pressurised system work from a borehole, thanks Andrew

Sponsored Links
Yes, if its properly designed an installed.

A pump and accumulator provides the supply.

You may well need a holding tank or a Grundfoss Home Booster setup or equivalent make.

But it does need to be properly designed and installed.

Tony

thanks for the fast reply tony, just a bit of clarification, will the borehole pump pressurise the system, currently I have a header tank with a float switch and a booster pump inside with a flow switch, my idea is to swap the lot for a pressurised tank in the garage connect directly to the borehole pump do you think this is doable
Andrew

Sponsored Links
pressure switch + vessel (bigger is better) + pump = job done. Just make sure the pump has enough oomph. I run a 20 bar pump from my well (about 400m away and 130m lower) which delivers 6 bar and 65 litres p/m to my stoptap. Guessing the bore hole company sized it appropriatly and provided filters as required so you should be fine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back