Boris Johson tries not to look at 4 yr old forced to lie on pile of coats on floor in Leeds Hospital

Sponsored Links
I called into this thread to engage in a conversation about the thread title, but clearly there is already a great amount of intelligent discussion and dissemination of fact so I'll stay out of it. Good job it's not descended into a round of insults, jibes and personal attacks!

clearly there is already a great amount of intelligent discussion and dissemination of fac

I would welcome an intelligent discussion and dissemination of facts, but it seems people like to sit in their comfort zone.

Sponsored Links
download.jpg

Were almost at the stage where they've taken so much that we are utterly dependent on them.
Thats the stage the treacherous europhiles want us to reach.
Same as the greeks.

Conservatives need immigration, its supports their neo liberal model.

Theyve spent the last decade telling you they are tough on immigration whilst encouraging immigration to fuel the economy.
Immigration will continue to be high.

I called into this thread to engage in a conversation about the thread title, but clearly there is already a great amount of intelligent discussion and dissemination of fact so I'll stay out of it. Good job it's not descended into a round of insults, jibes and personal attacks!

What's wrong with the thread title?

Sponsored Links
Back