Boris the misogynist/hypocrite...

Have you always been so squeaky clean that you have never said something which you later regret ?
Of course not...

But I've never uttered such misogynistic crap as bojo has...

And I've never uttered the racist crap that bojo has...

Probably because I'm not one of the self proclaimed 'privileged elite' who believes that they can get away with anything because of the ignorance of a certain part of the electorate ;)

Sponsored Links
Some time ago...

Before he dipped his wick into a single woman and left her with the consequences!

(Well to be fair we're not sure how many women, as he apparently doesn't know how many kids he has)
Not that much of a woman hater then if he is shgg..n for England LaL.

Are they really on the rise or are the criteria for hate crimes different now ? If a white guy mugs a black guy, is it a hate crime or a mugging ? If a black guy robs an Asians shop, is it a robbery or a hate crime ? Or are they treated as 2 crimes, hence the rise in crime figures? All these pro & anti Brexit rallies, when people start attacking each other, are they then deemed to have committed a hate crime or affray ?

Not wanting to sound like a prat, but I am sure you know, all of those really depend on the circumstances. What is a hate crime?

They say something is a hate incident if the victim or anyone else think it was motivated by hostility or prejudice based on one of the following things:
  • disability
  • race
  • religion
  • transgender identity
  • sexual orientation.
So if a white guy mugs a black guy because he is black, that is a hate crime. If it is because he suspects he has a load of cash and saw a nice watch on his write, then it is not.

But most of what is reported is pretty clear cut - racial attacks, homophobic attacks, even attacks on disabled people has risen.

Latest statistics say hate crime has doubled in the last 5 years, so even taking into account some errors in reporting, it is plain it is rising.

Sponsored Links
Not wanting to sound like a prat, but I am sure you know, all of those really depend on the circumstances. What is a hate crime?

They say something is a hate incident if the victim or anyone else think it was motivated by hostility or prejudice based on one of the following things:
  • disability
  • race
  • religion
  • transgender identity
  • sexual orientation.
So if a white guy mugs a black guy because he is black, that is a hate crime. If it is because he suspects he has a load of cash and saw a nice watch on his write, then it is not.

But most of what is reported is pretty clear cut - racial attacks, homophobic attacks, even attacks on disabled people has risen.

Latest statistics say hate crime has doubled in the last 5 years, so even taking into account some errors in reporting, it is plain it is rising.
They will need to include Brexit and Independance as hate crimes soon!

abuse removed
abuse removed

Last edited by a moderator:
See my second answer to lala above, this should come as no surprise to you, seeing as you voted Brexit bust now vehemently oppose it

Boris Johnson makes racist comments as part of his support applauds it.

He is very clever in the way he writes, he gets applause from the hard right anti foreigners whilst at the same time narrowly avoids being called racist himself. Letter boxes being a good example.

I dont vehemently oppose brexit, I oppose the dishonesty surrounding those selling brexit and the lack of reasoning of those buying it.

abuse removed
abuse removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Boris Johnson makes racist comments as part of his support applauds it.

He is very clever in the way he writes, he gets applause from the hard right anti foreigners whilst at the same time narrowly avoids being called racist himself. Letter boxes being a good example.

I dont vehemently oppose brexit, I oppose the dishonesty surrounding those selling brexit and the lack of reasoning of those buying it.
Yes...you said...

• disability
  • race
  • religion
  • transgender identity
  • sexual orientation.

I do not quite grasp the hate crime thing..white man punches white man...no hate crime....unless he is foreign.gay.etc..etc...white punches black...automatic hate crime....freekin nigjtmare

Whilst that is logically true, does it not say it is a hate crime if the victim perceives it as such?

Do you think they would perceive it as a hate crime?

Whilst that is logically true, does it not say it is a hate crime if the victim perceives it as such?

Do you think they would perceive it as a hate crime?
You have to show motive...

Sadly many people believe it to be a concept that only works one way, whereas reality shows otherwise!

You have to show motive...
Sadly many people believe it to be a concept that only works one way, whereas reality shows otherwise!

"What are hate incidents?
The police and Crown Prosecution Service have agreed a common definition of hate incidents.

They say something is a hate incident if the victim or anyone else think it was motivated by hostility or prejudice based on one of the following things:"

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/l...crime/what-are-hate-incidents-and-hate-crime/

Sponsored Links
Back