Boris - the saviour of political integrity

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Boris Johnson backs ban on MPs working as paid consultants – UK politics live (msn.com)

I must admit I did pmsl laughing when I read it, but here it is,, he wants to end second jobs and consultancy fees for MP's.
Kier Starmer and David Lammy have suddenly gone quiet, earning hundreds of thousands for second jobs.

Still, what a guy, got Brexit done, saved us from covid, saved the economy, now he's going to stamp out corruption in the political classes, I suspect he might not get the support of the Labour party.

(y)

Sponsored Links
Boris Johnson backs ban on MPs working as paid consultants – UK politics live (msn.com)

I must admit I did pmsl laughing when I read it, but here it is,, he wants to end second jobs and consultancy fees for MP's.
Kier Starmer and David Lammy have suddenly gone quiet, earning hundreds of thousands for second jobs.

Still, what a guy, got Brexit done, saved us from covid, saved the economy, now he's going to stamp out corruption in the political classes, I suspect he might not get the support of the Labour party.

(y)

The Labour party tabled this bill - this is Bojo U-turn or was he planning this a week ago?

Shameless opportunism.

Brexit done, saved us from covid, saved the economy
Fillyboy loves lying to himself

Brexit
Massive ongoing problems
Fruit n veg rotting in fields
Open borders
Massive supply chain issues

Covid
Tory government caused amongst the highest death rate in the world

saved the economy
Wrong, economy tanked by 9% in 2020
And over 2 years is amongst the worst in Europe.

Sponsored Links
ust admit I did pmsl laughing when I read it, but here it is,, he wants to end second jobs and consultancy fees for MP's

Tories will vote against stopping corruption this afternoon.

you lose

Any truth that he was heard to promise, "I am going to get this done, and it will be as water tight as the tax laws are for people like us."

(y)
I think you've made a mistake, you've used the words 'integrity' and 'Boris' in the same context.

Johnson will sort out this caper :cool:

he will drain the swamp

he has stood up for the UK

brown nosing the French dropping trousers and lubing up are no longer on the agenda

which has upset the remoaners :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

cap in hand is in there DNA

Johnson restricts MPs' second jobs to Telegraph columnist, writing Shakespeare book or Mayor of London | The Daily Mash

THE prime minister has announced that the only jobs MPs are allowed from now on are Telegraph columnist, writing books about Shakespeare or Mayor of London.

Boris Johnson has vowed to stamp out sleaze by banning MPs from consultancies, lobbying or any jobs that do not involve guesting on Have I Got News For You or speaking at the GQ awards.

He said: “Obviously certain positions enrich not only the individual but the very humours of Parliament, for example writing a weekly column for a right-leaning broadsheet stoking resentment about the EU. That’s to the whole nation’s benefit.

“And if a sitting MP, even one with a key ministerial position, were to write books about great Englishmen like Churchill or Shakespeare for 800 grand a time it would be churlish to stop him.

“Nor should we be short-changing our constituents with time-hungry second jobs. I was in my last year as Mayor when I became an MP so I could do it in my sleep by then. An hour a week running a major metropolis is plenty.

“But roles such as consultant to a sausage manufacturer where the politician is always hanging around the Commons harking on about sausages? They can go. I don’t do any of those.”

Backbench MP Denys Finch Hatton said: “Typical of the prick. Now all I’ll have is the £2,000 a week I make dealing coke for Gove.”

It matters not that Johnson is a buffoon

fact is people have consistently voted for the bloke

mayor of London
Mp
PM

And what does the fact that he was voted in as PM say about corbyn

who incidentally appears to
Have been thrown under the bus by his previous freinds :ROFLMAO:

and colleagues :ROFLMAO:

and party members ;)

any support for the bloke in here by those who sang his praises

nah

pretty much sums it up
Really

jeez us party members :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you can never rely on most of em
They run with the fox and hunt with the hounds ;)

Johnson got an absolute pasting today.

He did, and it was probably overdue, some bad decisions recently. But hey, as more comes to light about the Labour people who are bleating about second jobs for Tory MP's have their own 2nd job earnings exposed, it should get interesting.

But hey, as more comes to light about the Labour people who are bleating about second jobs for Tory MP's have their own 2nd job earnings exposed

So far the best they can come up with is Angela Rayner spending £249 on a pair of air pods

Sponsored Links
Back