Bosch 1200 Classixx Washing Machine problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Daft question for the day! Is there anyway of telling whether or not my washing machine is heating the water during a wash cycle. The reason I ask is I'm fairly sure with my previous machine when you touched the glass door at the front it was warm during the wash cycle. With my current one it always seems to be cold and it's not great on removing even simple stains.

The current machine is a single cold water feed whereas the previous had both hot and cold water feeds so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

Sponsored Links
Some machines won't progress through the wash if the heater isn't working, others will extend the wash time (to several hours) and some will stop with an error code.
Best way to check, put it on a wash, when it goes to empty check the water coming out of the drain hose.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back