Bosch Classix 1200 not filling with water & Drum won't s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Just replaced the brushes and because they were very worn, thought that was the problem - sadly not. On START, water sounds like it's rushing in. Then a few 'clicks' and 'whirrs' and more water noise. Some water must be entering the machine because the Detergent Dispenser is sluiced - but that's about it. Thereafter, a few more 'clicks' etc but the drum does not turn to wash or rotate to spin. After about half an hour the END light comes on and the clothes are as dry and dirty as they went in. When the pump cap is unscrewed around half a litre of water (at the most) pours out. There's no fluff or other residue and the impeller is turning freely. Because of the brushes replacement I know the drive belt is correctly attached. I also checked the inline filters on the Inlet Hose - they were both clean. I'm stumped. Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
There's a thermal cut out in the motor windings that is what is poss shot.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back