Bosch Classixx 1400 Express Washing Machine won't spin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is similar problem to others posted. I have changed the motor brushes but it will still not turn.
I have good contact across the brushes to the commutator.
I have checked resistance values at the terminations on the motor they seem fine but without a wiring diagram i'm unsure as to what all the terminations are for.
I have checked the pressure switch. This works fine and you can hear it.
I have checked the pressure switch contacts and they change over. There is a 4th termination on the switch which is wired but does not seem to do anything.
Any advice.

Sponsored Links
Check the resistances across each pair of motor pin connections.
You may have a six,seven or eight pin connector some of which will be common grounds(usually end)
There should be three circuit pairs eg 2,3;3,4;5,6 etc

One will have a relatively high resistance say 25ohm (main coil) another will
be the brushes(say 2ohm)and the third will be the thermal safety fuse which if open circuit will be your problem...
Not easy to fix

From the symptoms you describe it may be the thermal safety or the main control board (burnt track or relay) again not good news...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back