bosch classixx KGU30605 fridge freezer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This Bosch appliance has starting making chirping like noises but ONLY from 7.30p.m. and goes on for several hours. I assume it is associated with defrost cycle.

I have established that both fans in fridge/freezer are not making the noise,I do not know where the defrost timer is located and cannot access the top front panel with the electrical symbols on.

The rear seems to contain only the compressor with plastic tray on top, 1 vertical alluminium can capacitor? and a plastic box and various pipes cables etc. cannot see a evaporator fan perhaps this model does'nt have one.

The chirping noise seems to come from the top and back of the fridge. As soon as you touch the fridge it stops for a little while before resuming. Only 6 years old OAP's so trying to keep it going. Its been faultless to date

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back