Bosch Condenser Dryer Maxx7 sensitive stop work after 34min

Sponsored Links
When the dryer completes a drying cycle properly, is there a buzzer or an indication that the cycle is complete.

I am wondering if the machine thinks the load is dry (when it is not).

Does this dryer have metal moisture sensors on the paddles?

Do you use fabric softener or dryer sheets?

Last edited by a moderator:
HI!
First thanks for reply!

Laundry is not dry. It is hot and wet. In the container water is collected.
We use a variety of liquid softeners as always.

Metal moisture sensors on the paddles?
I do not know. Where can I see it ?

Is it possible that the machine will overheat ?
Why does not indicate any error ?

Regards!
DAMJAN

How did you get on in the end? Did you find a solution? I was wondering if it is like this problem.

Sponsored Links
I still have not solved the problems.......

The video makes reference to one of the power chips on the back of the pcb.
TNY266

There seems to be some issues with some Bosch/Siemens dryers in regards to the power supply.

A google search of BOSCH tny266 or Siemens tny266 brings up lots of information.

Hello Damjan
I have exactly the same issue with my bosch maxx7 : the machine starts drying but after 10 mins or so, she stops without finishing the cycle and jumps back to the initial timer of 1hr44mins. The wash comes out still wet and really hot.
Already cleaned it out completely, the hidden flap compartment and the pump unit included.
Even installed a new heating element with thermostat!
What did I forget, what did you end up doing to fix this ?
Thanks
Jos

Not sure on the model but some have water collection tray that fills then a float switch triggers a pump to pump to the empty tray. The float switch can go or get stuck

Hi Delmel, yes the float switch is in the pump unit which I cleaned out, the floater can move freely. My machine does have a water collection tray but I don’t use that option. It’s set up so that a hose can drain the water into the grey water pipes. Worked fine for a few years until the problem I describe occurred ...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back