Bosch dishwasher check water error

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Bosch dishwasher which is throwing a “check water” error and not completing the cycle.

Having run the machine with the side off I can see that the water fill is very slow and the turbine in the picture below is not spinning very fast.

I’ve checked the inlet filter and water flow to the machine and all looks ok.

Anyone know what might be causing the slow fill and is this likely to be the cause of the check water error?

Cheers,

Dave

IMG_3357.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Anyone know what might be causing the slow fill and is this likely to be the cause of the check water error?

If a machine does not reach it's full detection, within a set amount of time, then yes it will throw up a fault. You need to work out why it fills too slowly - crushed pipe, valve partially closed etc?

Valve is fully open and the pipe doesn’t appear to have any kinks in it. Pressure is good from the valve if I disconnect the pipe.

Is the water pumped in or just free flow from the ingress water pressure? I’ve only checked the filter at the value end of the inlet pipe so maybe there is a blockage where the inlet pipe connects to the machine?

I’ve checked the pipe and inlet filter and all looks good. Could it be the inlet valve not fully opening? If so is there a way to test or fix this?

Sponsored Links
Can the valve be easily removed and checked? If so what am I looking for when it’s removed?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back