Hotpoint Aquarius dishwasher not draining

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a hotpoint Aquarius dishwasher that has very kindly stopped draining the water away & the eco & fast options continually flash. Reading some of the postings on this website I suspect there is something blocking the pump but I thought it best to check.

The wash cycle starts & completes but then the dishwasher just sits there & those error code lights just flash & I am left with water in the bottom of machine that I have to manually remove.

Any assistance would be gratefully received.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
Had the same problem water was'nt pumping out, you have to drain all the water out which means, unplugging the dishwasher, turning the water inlet off, removing the hose from under the sink and draining it into a shallow bowl about 2 inch off the floor.
when it was drained i got a wire coat hanger and i wiggled it into the bit with the 3 holes . reconnect the hose to the sink, switch water on, plug into mains, turn switch to reset and turn on, leave for about 20 seconds and turn off select A wash and switch back on . worked for me, something must have been blocked ,
hope this helps

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back