Bosch dishwasher - power fail

IMJ

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
have read through a few of the previous posts on Bosch Power failures and it's clear my control board has blown, even i could work that out! (see pic
) ... i guess the question is, if i simply replace the board will this suffice or is it likely there is something else failing & am i better off replacing the machine as it is about 8yrs old now? ... advice from anyone with crystal ball appreciated

Thanks,
IMJ

Sponsored Links
replace mc ,power board 100 quid put a new one in bang ,could be heater blowing it with out test meter you have little chance .8 years is a good life

must admit that is what I have been thinking ... but was hoping it would last a while longer until kitchen refit next year sometime ....how would i go about test ing the heater? easy job or need a bit more knowledge than basics?

put meter connections on heater should read 25 ohms but you need megga to see if it has earth fault , or buy a second hand dishwasher for now then sell it next year you will easy get you money back for it :)

Sponsored Links
mate, sometimes it just takes someone else to tell you before you pull the plug!

if i could be guaranteed replace board and off we go again no problem then fine but with chance of further failure logic says it's time to replace!!

thanks for your speedy help!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back