Bosch Dishwasher SRS43C22GB/04 some expert help please?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just fitted a replacement main circulation pump to the above slimline dishwasher
(previous motor allegedly seized) and although it fills and drains ok as soon as the main pump is activated it only
runs for 10sec or so and then stops.
Water levels are good.

If I open and close the door it will kick off again but a few seconds later stops again.

I have had the control board out(looks perfect) and checked all the connections.
All seem sound and I have also checked the pressure microswitch on the heater assembly and it is opening and closing ok.
Also checked the connections to the NTC and they seem fine.

At the moment my gut feeling is that it is a fault with the heater assembly
although the element is not o/c and reads 24ohms.

Clutching at straws....could it be the start capacitor on the pump..although logically it shouldnt run at all if this was faulty?

My feeling is that it is a control loop ie perhaps pressure switch not activating which means replacing the heater assembly eek.

Any thoughts suggestions much appreciated!

Sponsored Links
When the machine stops what is the status of the 3 LED's above the program selector?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back