Bosch Dishwasher tap error light when pushed in!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, i have been battling with my (quite old) Bosch dishwasher - i have it in a built in kitchen and it has been working fine for the last 5 years. However today the tap light started flashing and the pump would cycle constantly.

I did the usual unplugging it and checking the hoses etc and all was fine. Here is the strange thing...

When pulling out the dishwasher the pump stops and it works absolutely fine, when pushing it back it i can get it to about a mm to where it needs to be and it is happy. Push it back 1 more mm and the tap light comes on and the pump cycles again.

Any suggestions on what might be wrong? I have put my hand round the back and can see that the hoses are not caught on anything, i have tried reproducing when the dishwasher is out of its hole and can not get the tap light to come on.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back