Bosch Dishwasher won't fill NOW!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning one and all, I have joined due to a dillema!

I have a Bosch Classix (older model 10yrs) no display just four wash option buttons on right hand side.

First it wouldn't drain, I couldn't find any info on getting at the drain pump...

So I thought if it's broke I have nothing to loose - I took it apart, well at least after solving the puzzle I got the bottom plastic case off - giving me access to all the components. I located the pump removed it, found it had a piece of china stuck in it - removed - reassembled (carefully noting where everything is supposed to go).
Of course an expert will now be at least chuckling - as I now realise all I need have done was to remove a single screw on the inside to clear the pump.
What's done is done - it drains fine, (I threw a bucket of water in) but it won't fill - seems the inlet solenoid isn't receiving power - I put a test meter across the terminals.
I read somewhere about a flood sensor.

Any ideas? it WAS working fine before this. Can't afford a new one!

Thanks in advance - Graham

Sponsored Links
Lean the machine forward onto a towel or a bunch of old newspapers to run any water off the bottom plate then try to restart it. If it was just a little spillage on the bottom plate all well & good, but if you have a leak someplace you'll have to track it down. Post model details if you don't get it up & running. Good luck :D

Lean the machine forward onto a towel or a bunch of old newspapers to run any water off the bottom plate then try to restart it. If it was just a little spillage on the bottom plate all well & good, but if you have a leak someplace you'll have to track it down. Post model details if you don't get it up & running. Good luck :D

THANK YOU! :)
I did as you said... nothing really came out, just a few drips on the left side in front of the "labarinth", left it 5 or so minutes. Put it back upright, switched on nothing, reset and restarted - off she went :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back