Bosch fridge LED lamp

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone tried to replace a Bosch fridge LED

The manual states: “Your appliance features a maintenance-free LED light.
These lights may be repaired by customer service or authorised technicians only”

So it seem like it might not be possible, but I'd rather not call out an engineer just for a bulb

Model is Exxcel KGN30VL20G

Thank in advance

Sponsored Links
Slide the whole plastic cover on the light unit sideways to the left. It will slide about 10mm. Then gently prize the cover downwards using a thin knife blade on the left side. The cover is fastened in using small indent pieces. I have done this ok without breaking anything.

Thank you so much for this information. I’ve sent for one using the code you supplied. Would never have found replacement without help. Absolutely crazy that Bosch recommend that you need an engineer to replace the light!!!

Sponsored Links
Thanks to Guy for the information my Bosch KGV36V32G/06 LED just started flickering.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back