Bosch hotplate tripping RCD

Sponsored Links
The following user says thank you to ban-all-sheds for this useful post:
Taylortwocities (yesterday)
Maybe I don't have the hang of this forum, but I thought the thanks feature was for novices to thank contributors, not for members to bolster each others egos by congratulating them for being sarcastic and unhelpful.

Sponsored Links
There's no rules about it. I can thank whoever I like

there is also an Ignore button

I use that too, sometimes ;)

There's no rules about it. I can thank whoever I like

there is also an Ignore button

I use that too, sometimes ;)
The rules page gives the intention of the thanks feature.

Thank you for pointing out the ignore button. From now on I don't need to see your childish posts.

Well, the rules say:

A THANK YOU is always appreciated by our members if you have been given good advice

It doesnt say that members who have more than 50 posts cannot thank another member unless they have more or less posts then him.

In any case, I thanked BAS because I felt that his view of the suitability of the various types of hob, and his analysis of the existing one was exactly to the point.

But, you are ignoring me so you won't see this
stickyout1.gif

(What me, childish??)

Nice to see that Moronic is endearing himself to the sparkies as well as the plumbers. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back