Bosch Hydrosensor wfp 3300

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My washing machine won't drain & my clothes are stuck inside, how can I open the door?

Sponsored Links
Hi - I think the experts will need a bit more information before diagnosing this one - eg is there power to the machine? are any lights stuck on or flashing? does the programmer do anything?
You can usually drain a machine down by taking the outlet hose out of the drain and lowering the end of it below the water level in the machine. You'll need a deep tray & bucket to do this. The last bit you can get out by draining through the pump (which might be blocked and the cause of the problem).
Good luck.

The washing machine works fine, comes on ok, does the whole wash cycle which ever programme you choose. The only thing it doesn't do is drain the water at the end of the wash, causing the door not to open.

Sponsored Links
Does the machine drain pump operate at the start of the wash (not all machines do)
Does it operate after the rinse part of the cycle
(typical wash cycle is rinse, wash/heat, rinse, spin)
Does the machine heat the water (some will halt at this point if the water is not heating)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back