Bosch Logixx 7/4 Stuck Door WVH28421GB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Please help. I've a Logixx washer dryer and pulled the handle one time and it kind of 'gave way' and the door wouldn't open. It feels like there is something broke as the handle just flaps loosely. It's not electronically locked - I checked that. But it won't open.

Going through the manual I found there's a red emergency door release tab so I pulled that. It just came right out and the door is still closed. Can anyone let me know what else I could do?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
Hiya, exact same thing happened to me. How did you resolve it? Did you have to get a Bosch tecnnician out?

Thanks,
Megan

After the emergency release broke off, I called the engineer out.

He basically just pulled back the handle until it broke and then could access the lock unit, undo it and replaced that. Not a tough job if you had the parts but much easier if you get someone else to do it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back