Bosch Logixx dishwasher SGS65L22GB/07 Pump Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Bosch logixx dishwasher. Model SGS65L22GB/07. it is not draining properly and is causing the program to stop. The detergent tablet was sitting on top of the dirty dishes when I opened the door. I have checked the impeller for debris but it is clear. I blew down the drain hose and this pushed about a mug full of water back into the machine. It does not seem to be blocked. I need to test the pump but cannot see how to access it. Can you advise how I get access to the pump on this model. Thank you. Patrick

Sponsored Links
I the sump around the impeller free from sludge? There is a sensor there to tell machine there is water to be pumped out, if it get grease on it the machine mistakes this for water and runs the pump then stops when it fails to clear.
Or do you not hear the pump running?
Is impeller free to move? broken glass can easily be missed when checking for blockage.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back