Bosch WAA28160GB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My machine starts to fill for 15 seconds , stops and waits for drum to turn but nothing happens, if you turn it to spin it will empty what water there is and spins. I have taken the top off to look at the circuit board and it has a blackening on two lines , don,t want to spend 90 pounds if its not the problems . Any thoughts/ :confused: answers please?

Sponsored Links
Wouldn't have thought 15sec. enough time to fill any machine, more like 1min, a little dependant on water pressure. I would look at water inlet valve, when it cuts out turn off machine for 15mins and try again to see if the valve is overheating and going open circuit.

Once empty can you put it straight back on a fill and see if it fills.

Good luck

Colin

Many thanks , I will have rig up a water system in my garage outside as I have had to buy a similar model now but could do more tests now to ascertain the problem. I will see if the garden hose clip will adapt. Oh come to think it should just screw straight on to tap.
When you say open circuit, it should show power going through and nothing happening?

Yes, no power through it, if you have a meter when it stops filling disconnect from mains remove wire from one side of valve and see if you have any resistance there.

Colin

Sponsored Links
nOT SURE IF i DID WHAT YOU ASKED THERE BUT RAN THE MACHINE AGAIN AND IT STOPPED MID FLOW AND SO DIDN,T GO ON TO TURN THE DRUM. i SWITCHED OFF AND REMOVED THE VALVE (Sorry caps , too lazy to change) plug and tried the meter over the three points on the valve and got no reaction to the meter. Tried on and switching to spin , it emptied and emptied and emptied spun eventually , tried the fill again and spin to empty and nothing , guess its the board.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back