Bosch WBB24759 pump blockage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My washing machine thinks the pump is blocked and so do I. I have drained the water through the rubber hose (not very much) and removed the circular pump cover and some more water has come out. I should be able to pull the pump out but can't see anywhere to get a hold of it. I've downloaded a manual for the updated version but the design of the pump cover seems different. Does anyone know how I can get the pump out of this machine to clean it? It is one of the extra-large kinds that won't fit under a worktop.

Thanks, Ness.

Sponsored Links
No worries, I managed to ease it out. It seems a bit of a design fault to me that the cover you are supposed to used to pull out the pump pops off at the least resistance - surely Bosch would foresee that there might be something causing the blockage that would also make it difficult to remove the pump? It was a spiderman sock causing all the grief!

How funny that it should be Spiderman (or at least part of his wardrobe) lurking in such an awkward spot!

Wish I could solve the problem with my dishwasher as easily. I hate washing dishes!

Glad you got your problem sorted :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back