Bosh WF2001 not spinning and not emptying....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

Bosh WF2001 washer, water is not emptying and not spining... just stops cycle before emptying and two lights starting flashing :spine and rinse..

appart from blocked filter and problems with pump can it be something else?

how can I check if it's a pump?

At the moment I can't check filter as I got full machine of water and have no idea how to empty

Thanks for any suggestions...

Sponsored Links
You can empty the machine by droping the whole of the drain hose down to ground level or lower ( remove the clip at the top of the back of the machine) & let gravity empty the machine. Is the washer near an external door so that you can direct the hose outside? Then remove filter & check for blockages.

Thank you for reply.
I did take the water out. Checked filter which was clean.
Does it mean that I have problem with pump?

If you bow up the waste water pipe can you hear water bubbling in the pump, if not you may still have a blockage somewhere . If you can it may be that the pump is mechanically jammed or could be an electrical problem. You need to isolate one thing at a time.

Sponsored Links
:D jj4091 THANK YOU for helping me.... :D

machine was not spinning and not emptying water out because the plastic pipe under the sink was blocked.

I took the rubber pipe and left it in the sink than I started new wash and my old Bosh 2001 was working without any problems...
I got this machine for 11 years an didn't have any problems.

I am not sure what will be the best solution how to clean that plastic pipe as there is loads of gray stuff inside blocking the pipe :rolleyes:

Is there any lotion I can use to clean plastic pipe or do I have to detached all and wash it?

once again thank you jj4091

I use a plastic flexible pipe cleaning rod or in lieu of anything else a length of 3 core cable and just push it down through the waste hose a few times. Then do a hot wash to help clear out the accumulated grease and gunge.

or a metre length of 15 mm copper pipe gets right to the end.

Thanks for all replies...

I cleaned the pipe and washing machine is working fine..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back