BQ Bi-fold door

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I have trawlled the net looking for a replacement top guide pin. The spring loaded roller.
Only place is the US. Does anyone know where these can be bought in the UK?
I would even buy the whole mounting kit, track etc.
Only other option is to buy a new door. Surely someone sells spare?

Cheers for any help in advance.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I was going to buy a bi fold door but I was so unimpressed with the quality from the likes of BQ etc that I made my own, Simply buy a solid wood door then use a circular saw to cut in half length ways then get 3 butt hinges and join the two pieces together again, as long as you have the roll of the hinge towards the opening side the door can't be pushed open and a normal lock is fine.

Yeah, it crossed my mind, but then I don't want the door to just waggle open which it will do if it doesn't have the top slide and guide wheel to keep it in-line. :(
Thanks masona for the Wickes link (I actually went to a store to look and they said they don't stock spares or kits!)
I have one on order now.
Cheers!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back