Breather Membrane

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have started work on a self build does any one know the difference between breathable membrane, I've been given a 20 rolls of klober permo ecovent I know its not the best but beggars cant be choosers can I use it on the timber frame walls as well as the roof? any help is appreciated

Sponsored Links
Problem is you might have to satisfy BC of it's suitability. And that means having something official to prove it. The only way to do that is ask Klober. Next problem is that there's no way Klober will say it is suitable. The reason being that they produce different products for walls and roofs and there's no way on Earth they are going to say those products are interchangeable.

Thanks, as it happens I have at last managed to get hold of the Tech guy at Klober and he said its fine and to give his number to the BC Insp so problem solved thanks anyway

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back