BREXIT BACKLASH: UK scientists will REFUSE to co-operate with EU after shock Horizon snub

Well our 'scientists' could be employed building a new GPS system, since we might get locked out of Galileo...

Now what could be wrong with that?

Oh that's right, you need rockets for that sort of thing!
We don't have any, so again the cost to us goes up.
(Unless of course we can get the 'great bearded one' to convert his piddly litle space tourist joke craft!)

Sponsored Links
Well our 'scientists' could be employed building a new GPS system, since we might get locked out of Galileo...

Now what could be wrong with that?

Oh that's right, you need rockets for that sort of thing!
We don't have any, so again the cost to us goes up.
(Unless of course we can get the 'great bearded one' to convert his piddly litle space tourist joke craft!)

And the rockets are supplied by?

Sponsored Links
Probably close down the Large Hadron Collider.
Ha ha. Judith, you think the EU has any capacity or influence over CERN? Irrespective of whether the EU boots us out without a deal, the CERN programme will go on regardless - and with UK scientists/researchers present.

Dumb RWR.

Time will tell, but assuming Theresa Maybe does stick her neck out, I am sure that the EU will change their tune as we have some world-leading scientists and universities.
The EU 'negotiators' have been threatening and demanding all through the Brexit negotiations in the sure knowledge that they're dealing with our weak PM, but I have a feeling that when push comes to shove they'll back down.

but assuming Theresa Maybe does stick her neck out,
Or she might lose her head, figuratively speaking.

The EU 'negotiators' have been threatening and demanding all through the Brexit negotiations in the sure knowledge that they're dealing with our weak PM,
Maybe they have been doing that, if they have, from a position of strength.
Of course, TM has not been demanding anything yet because she does not know what to demand, never mind the negotiators.

Have they?

Oh, you mean they are repeatedly stating the rules of membership to the EU. Gotcha.(y)
Whilst conveniently forgetting Article 50. Article 50 states “Any Member State may decide to withdraw from the Union in accordance with its own constitutional requirements.”

its own constitutional requirements.”

ah yes, the Supremacy of Parliament, you mean.

Thank the lords that this has been forced on Theresa despite her attempts to evade it.

I see no evidence that the EU has attempted to wriggle away from the terms of article 50. Can you show any?

I see no evidence that the EU has attempted to wriggle away from the terms of article 50. Can you show any?
Naughty JD, you know Judith only spouts spontaneous made up statements and never backs them up. Leave the poor RWR alone.

It's sweet that bodd has found a politician willing to talk up the condition of living in a country that resigns from the EU.

I wonder what the young people he was preaching at thought of his nonsense.

I think I can guess.

Sponsored Links
Back