Brexit talks fail to yield breakthrough with timely deal feared ‘impossible

Sponsored Links
Ditch is ready.

But he refused to say he would resign.

The EU’s chief negotiator told diplomats for the member states that the latest British customs proposals for the Irish border remained an “untested” risk that the bloc could not countenance.
Where is the reference for this?
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Linky Linky

"In a briefing to EU ambassadors on Sunday evening, the EU’s chief negotiator, Michel Barnier, raised the prospect of the talks having to continue after the forthcoming leaders’ summit on Thursday, such was the lack of progress.

Barnier told diplomats for the member states that the latest British customs proposals for the Irish border remained an “untested” risk that the bloc could not countenance. He said that it would require a fresh “political impulse” from Johnson for a deal to be realisable this week."

'Tis only quitters who can't back up their claims :rolleyes:

So you going to apologise now?!

I was obviously mistaken about the lack of news coverage, I'm certainly not mistaken about Notch writing falsehoods, the contents of the maastrich Treaty I believe was the last time he re-wrote history.
So No, I'm not going to apologise.

I was obviously mistaken about the lack of news coverage, I'm certainly not mistaken about Notch writing falsehoods, the contents of the maastrich Treaty I believe was the last time he re-wrote history.
So No, I'm not going to apologise.
Not shocked.

Sponsored Links
Back