Its official we are staying in the Single Market & Customs

I'm shocked to learn that you think the UK Government is labour controlled
Notch frequently refers to the Labour party or Corbyn when he is confronted with difficult to answer Tory failings questions. It's his default setting.

Poor sod often forgets who is running the country.

Sponsored Links
I'm shocked to learn that you think the UK Government is labour controlled.

It is in fact controlled by a small bunch of lunatic extremists called the DUP.

Im shocked to learn that you think the main party in opposition should not be campaigning and holding the government to account.

Clearly you think the Labour opposition is pointless.

How is Corbyn's life long Europhobic stance working out for ya :eek:

What is Labours Brexit policy this week......its probably changed mid week, so perhaps I should say; Today

Notch frequently refers to the Labour party or Corbyn when he is confronted with difficult to answer Tory failings questions. It's his default setting.

Poor sod often forgets who is running the country.

Ah bless, JohnD's buddy is squawking again.

And his is the great leader doing?

Oh thats right he is a life long Euro hater :)

Im shocked to learn that you think the main party in opposition should not be campaigning and holding the government to account.
Old notch forgets what the people voted for. It must be a Tory thing. His beloved Tories cant fathom Brexit and he's holding Labour to account. You could not make it up.

Poor confused notch.

Sponsored Links
It looks like the tory party are going to crash and burn:
"The government's compromise to avoid a Commons defeat on Brexit has been rejected as "unacceptable" by leading rebel Dominic Grieve.
Theresa May had convinced most rebels - who want MPs to have the final say - to back her in a key vote on Tuesday night by giving them assurances.
But the wording of the promised compromise has now been published.
And Mr Grieve, who had talks earlier on Thursday with ministers, said he did not accept the government's proposal."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44482652

We have had weak and feeble May, sleazy May, and a few others. Now we have duplicitous May.
What she promised the Tory remain MPs is not what she has now published.
I see trouble ahead.
Roll on next week for the next crunch vote over Brexit.

"Let me see if I’ve understood what happened today. PM bought off a Remain revolt by convincing MPs they’d get a meaningful vote on deal but avoided Brexiteer revolt by saying she would not allow one. What can possibly go wrong? " Nick Robinson.

Or maybe I am wrong, maybe the tory party is united,..... against duplicitous May.

Last edited:
Back