The Johnson deal....its not quite what it seems

More that you it seems :)

(and you didn't answer my questions)

So what if your son is doing ok, but good luck to him btw...

But he pretty obviously comes from a family that gave him that opportunity purely because of circumstances...

You appear to be so far removed from reality that you do not understand that millions of people simply don't have that backup from the start!

I understand the difference alright...

But which one are you wanting to defend?

For example, is this ok with you?

UK government pays millions to firms that use tax havens

"Almost three-quarters of companies who have been given major government contracts have operations based in tax havens...

25 of the government’s 34 strategic suppliers – organisations that receive £100m or more in revenue from the government – operate in offshore centres.

According to estimates, they account for about a fifth of total central government procurement spend. Of these, 19 had operations in jurisdictions included on the EU’s “blacklist” or “greylist” of countries that are considered to be non-compliant with EU international standards for “good tax behaviour”

You seem to think that the worlds problems can only be solved by one side beating the other, left over right & black over white. You clearly have no understanding of economics & I bet your knowledge of politics comes only from your meedya of choice.

You know nothing.

Do you really think that I'd hand over the reigns of a business that takes on multi million projects to a spoilt playboy?

Sponsored Links
Back