More Whataboutery...

Look at what? Have you ever condemned the treatment of Jews at the hand of Hamas?

And stop the selective quoting it only adds to our image of a desperate fool.

Add don't try the miserable you did it first unless you still reside in the playground.

Sponsored Links
Andydevon said "kill all Jews"

Does it say that?

Err missing the ask about condemning the rape, sexual torture and murder of Jews then. Well there's a surprise do you need another opportunity.

I wonder where Andy stands on racism, apartheid and genocide?

I don't approve of murder or other crimes by any state, regardless of the ethnicity or religion of the victims or perpetrators.

Can Andy say the same?

Sponsored Links
Well another opportunity missed to condemn the rape and torture of innocent women and children.

You must have missed it.

I wonder where Andy stands on racism, apartheid and genocide?

I don't approve of murder or other crimes by any state, regardless of the ethnicity or religion of the victims or perpetrators.

Can Andy say the same?

Esther McVey, who was appointed “minister for common sense” last year, has received £39,000 in taxpayers’ money to rent the flat over the last two years. She lives there with her husband, the Tory MP Philip Davies. The Daily Telegraph, which first reported the story alongside the campaign group Led By Donkeys, said McVey and Davies had been claiming expenses on the property since 2017 and could have received as much as £250,000 from the taxpayer.

In February she told GB News she had written to independent government agencies asking them to spend more efficiently. “We want to make sure there isn’t any waste … You can’t put up taxpayers’ bills and ask the government for more money, and yet not get rid of wasteful spending yourself,” she said.

no, there is not really any evidence Jeremy Corbyn is actually anti semitic

he is ideologically supportive of Palestine and potentially Hamas, but he hasnt ever said anything directly anti semitic

you need to learn to be precise in what you say instead of just taking a simplistic tribal position.

no, there is not really any evidence Donald Trump is actually Racist

he is ideologically supportive of Hilbilly America and potentially the far right, but he hasnt ever said anything directly Racist.

you need to learn to be precise in what you say instead of just taking a simplistic tribal position.

Esther McVey, who was appointed “minister for common sense” last year, has received £39,000 in taxpayers’ money to rent the flat over the last two years. She lives there with her husband, the Tory MP Philip Davies. The Daily Telegraph, which first reported the story alongside the campaign group Led By Donkeys, said McVey and Davies had been claiming expenses on the property since 2017 and could have received as much as £250,000 from the taxpayer.

It certainly puts the Angela Rayner story in context.

Sponsored Links
Back