'Massive' post Brexit trade deal signed...

None of members of the CPTPP have ratified this membership deal

So it won’t actually be a deal for rather a long time.

Im still waiting for that 17p off a bottle of Jacobs Creek the Aust deal promised.

Sponsored Links
None of members of the CPTPP have ratified this membership deal

Are you saying they won't? If it's such a s**t deal, would it matter anyway?.

Interesting to see how you've changed tack after 'discovering' Obama's involvement and endorsement. The lefty simpleton's heads must be spinning after that revelation.

The Indians type EVERYTHING on the tape with virtually no punctuation whatsoever. Even "Would you like a cup of tea, Doctor" has been put in before now.

When I had a desk job, we had an agency temp for a few months while usual secretary was on maternity leave. Unfortunately the temp was thick as mince and typed everything literally. Forgotten most of them, but one that sticks in mind is when I dictaphoned the customer's name for the letter as 'Mrs N for Nelly Smith' and it was typed as 'Mrs N Fenelly-Smith'.

Sponsored Links
Are you saying they won't? If it's such a s**t deal, would it matter anyway?.

Interesting to see how you've changed tack after 'discovering' Obama's involvement and endorsement. The lefty simpleton's heads must be spinning after that revelation.
It's a deal - yes.

Earth shattering - no.

Can it replace what we had with the Single Market?

It's a token gesture and the Brexers will get a hard-on over it. Cynical people will shout '..oh look a trade deal with a bloc and we have just spent the last decade moaning about a trade deal with a bloc...'

It's going to be fun watching the greedy-grasping Tory scum lobbyists, justifying their interactions with some of the worst humans on the planet.

Quality of life costs money, didn't you know that?

Depends on the framework of the society you find out choose yourself to be in.

It is not an absolute and direct relationship.

As I would expect more than 99.9% of us won't be exporting anything to this bloc (and therefore not making any money directly from this deal either), yours and my quality of life will depend on how whether the income is redistributed anyway.
Which, is a government thang.

And we're still a lot poorer as a country then we were. When if we are a lot richer, come back to me.

Last edited:
4 divided by 0.08 means we need another 49 of those magnificent trade deals to make up the Brexit catastrophuck.
Who says we need to 'make up' anything? Getting fed up telling you - it’s not all about money or whether Notch has some tomatoes in his local supermarket.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back