'Massive' post Brexit trade deal signed...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
But they haven't lost business, since they have an easy opportunity to buy and sell elsewhere without those issues!
Weren't they selling to them in the first place then? Are they stupid?

Well the Bof E predicted that inflation would keep falling from the end of 2022...

Hasn't quite worked out that way has it :rolleyes:

It's a shame mystic meg is no longer with us, as no doubt she'll have given you a prediction you'll have swallowed hook line and sinker ;)

Weren't they selling to them in the first place then? Are they stupid?
The stupid bit would have been carrying on trading with the UK after brexit at all..

They simply have found alternative customers elsewhere in the biggest trading bloc there is!

The stupid bit would have been carrying on trading with the UK after brexit at all..

They simply have found alternative customers elsewhere in the biggest trading bloc there is!
That didn’t answer my question but a not totally unexpected non-answer/swerve from you. Again.

Well, you of all people should know all about, promises, sorry, predictions that don’t happen, shouldn’t you? ;)
Still not come to terms with the fact that you ruined the plans of millions of people?

Oh but that's right, you don't care!

How about you contribute to a topic instead of simply trying to get it closed?

That didn’t answer my question but a not totally unexpected non-answer/swerve from you. Again.
I'm sorry, I forgot the IQ level of the person I was replying to...

They have simply traded more with other countries in the EU to offset the loss of trade with a xenophobic/red tape bound UK...

Simple enough for you to understand?

I'm sorry, I forgot the IQ level of the person I was replying to...

They have simply traded more with other countries in the EU to offset the loss of trade with a xenophobic/red tape bound UK...

Simple enough for you to understand?
No. If they’re that close to them and it’s less aggro to trade with them, they should have been trading with them and not us already. Simple answer is, you dont have a friend in Denmark and this story is totally fictitious.

It’s like me saying my 'friend' used to export to the EU but now there’s so much aggro, he sells to someone round the corner to him that he never sold to before.

Last edited:
Still not come to terms with the fact that you ruined the plans of millions of people?

Oh but that's right, you don't care!

How about you contribute to a topic instead of simply trying to get it closed?
Yeah, let’s keep it on topic like you have. :rolleyes:

Don't blame me and those that voted to leave for 'ruining' your plans. You had plenty of time and should have left when you had the chance. Still could if you were needed over there. Simple truth was and still is, you had nothing to bring to the party! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back