Liz Truss does it again

Sponsored Links
Fair comment mate. Good to hear too. It put's a lot of your comments into context, especially Trump, RW etc. Context is lost on this forum a lot of the time time because posters do get pigeonholed and their postings taking according to said pigeonhole.

American politics is a joke…how can there be any democracy when the choice is between 2 billionaires

Trump actually achieved some good things: his tax reforms raised the tax threshold which helped the lower paid, he also started reforms of the criminal justice system. Surprisingly coal usage went down. Trumps foreign policy on ending Americas military engagement in other countries was actually sensible.

I have to admit Trump did make politics fun - you never knew what madness he might come up with next.

Sponsored Links
Trump actually achieved some good things: his tax reforms raised the tax threshold which helped the lower paid, he also started reforms of the criminal justice system. Surprisingly coal usage went down. Trumps foreign policy on ending Americas military engagement in other countries was actually sensible.

I have to admit Trump did make politics fun - you never knew what madness he might come up with next.

**** me!
Well done Notch.

Back