Poor food standards

It's terrible the way the EU have acted on advice given by the UK Food Standard agency:

"The new regulations have been drawn up by the European Food Safety Authority, an agency funded by the EU, but they are based on scientific advice from the FSA"

What's even more amazing is how Liz Truss and the Express have been so quick at picking up a story of something that took place in 2014.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-27866293
Hang on, Liz Truss was in charge of DEFRA in 2014 which has a lot of cross operations with the FSA, you'd think she should have been keeping up to speed on it.

Still, I suppose it's the new normal to not realize what you're doing in government until years later now.

Sponsored Links
Yep that's the problem with the EU they use the UK as a dumping ground for all there rubbish

French boilers Jeez us wept

Romanian beef dressed up. Horse meat

Well at least we can stop the export of animals for slaughter to the EU

And ban imports from. There disgusting cruel fur trade caper

And ban there super trawlers causing havoc to the environment in our waters

If they don't play ball board them and confiscate the ship ;)

Any trouble from crew members throw em over board ;)

Sponsored Links
Omg. I can’t believe our pathetic little country is going to be left on its own, cut adrift lost at sea. No help, no friends...... helpless.
HOW DID WE EVER SURVIVE BEFORE THE EU.
We must of been some insignificant little country that had never had any impact on history. HELP US EU, NEED YOU!!!

I’m predicting blackouts, locusts, riots, floods, a completely broken country 00.01am 1st Jan.
If that doesn’t happen, Notch will be gutted.
Notch.. we will see....

I’m predicting blackouts, locusts, riots, floods, a completely broken country 00.01am 1st Jan.

well you will be wrong

Brexit is a boiling frog.

its already done a bit of simmering for 4 years......FDI dropped 19%, UK lost AAA credit rating, 20% drop in pound.......

Sponsored Links
Back