Awesome new trade deal - well done Britain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Predicted 0.08% boost from UK-Asia trade deal could be overestimate​

Trade department used different approach to estimating economic boost which ‘generates larger estimated GDP impacts’

Yes that 0.08% boost to trade post Brexit is an over estimate.

I voted Brexit and I knew exactly what I was getting, not one but two handfuls of dog **** daily.
:LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Brexiters why are you not partying? Your kids will be elated their parents have screwed them over, finally you can take ownership and say son/daughter I did that for you. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
2b7lh9.jpg

Are you sure he's unhappy? He may have enjoyed calling you a pillock.
Ohh I sincerely hope he did enjoy calling me that, as that is what his kids will be calling him when they realise what he has done. He should get used to it.

Spokesman m itch will call you out for abuse....surely?

(silence no doubt)

Birds of a feather.
I spoke to you with good manners in that previous post. You became abusive and closed it. I just commented to someone else and you immediately try to start a row with me again. Why?

I spoke to you with good manners in that previous post. You became abusive and closed it. I just commented to someone else and you immediately try to start a row with me again. Why

Good manners my arse. You snipe from the side-lines and smugly proclaim 'good manners'. You can't even read.

Last edited:
Good manners my arse. You snipe from the side-lines a smugly proclaim 'good manners'. You can't even read.
Mate, you're the one throwing the insults around. I'm sure you have your reasons though.

Sponsored Links
Back