Brexiteer champion jumps ship...

Sponsored Links
He said yesterday

And you "Thanked" him for it.
I’ve actually said numerous times in the past I was more inclined to remain but didn’t vote.

The aggression of the remoaners made me a fan of Brexit.

So you lads have made me a fan of Brexit. Thank you.

Will be good if the ineos bloke influences starmy over a sensible trade deal.

Sponsored Links
That's great.

The experience of living through Brexit has turned the majority of the population against it

So thanks for that.

I’ve actually said numerous times in the past I was more inclined to remain but didn’t vote.

The aggression of the remoaners made me a fan of Brexit.

Nothing to do with any facts then? Ok

That's great.

The experience of living through Brexit has turned the majority of the population against it

So thanks for that.

No problem Johnny boy, glad I’ve made a difference

the brexit divorce bill of some £60b or whatever it was included costs of Farages pension
Did you manage to find the link or the source for this which I asked for the other day? You haven’t forgotten, have you?

Will be good if the ineos bloke influences starmy over a sensible trade deal.
Or preferably get starmer to put in a manifesto pledge to reverse the utter failure that brexit has become as predicted...

As jim has now realised!

Did you manage to find the link or the source for this which I asked for the other day? You haven’t forgotten, have you?
The UK agreed to pay the divorce bill in installments. Not sure its all settled yet.

The Brexit divorce bill included the cost of pensions

“Most of the money paid in later years will be contributions towards funding the pensions of EU staff.”

“As an MEP, Farage is entitled to a pension paid in part by the British government's Brexit 'divorce bill'”

“Nigel Farage will claim his £73000 taxpayer-funded pension for being a member... pension costs will form part of the so-called divorce bill.”

“Despite campaigning for Britain to leave the European Union, Nigel Farage says he would keep his £73,000 a year EU pension. The UK taxpayer will pick up the cost in the so-called Brexit Divorce Bill.”

“Nigel Farage will claim his £73000 taxpayer-funded pension for being a member... pension costs will form part of the so-called divorce bill.”
73k? That bloke's taking the pi*s.

Nigel didn't do the job he was paid for.

A member of the EU fisheries Committe, he only turned up to one out of 42 sessions.

Sponsored Links
Back