Bristan Mixer Shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently moved house to a cottage 300 years old+. I have a Bristan mixer shower in the bathroom run off a combi boiler on oil fired heating system.

I beleive the mix of hot and cold flow is wrong as the shower isn`t hot enough, however when you run one of the taps in the bathroom the water heats up.

I am assuming that you change the mix of hot and cold water into the mixer but how do i do this ?

The mixer itself has an access on the top but this just opens the mixing chamber with no visable adjustments in side. Would i need to take the front spindell off ?

Hope you can help

Shearsy

Sponsored Links
I am unsure of the actual model, their is nothing written on it except Bristan, i dont have the paper work for it ???

Sponsored Links
When i run the cold tap from either the bath or sink, the water heats up on the shower

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back