Britony II T boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi so I'm looking for some info. My Britony II T boiler isn't hearing the water up. The pilot is lit but when I turn on the hot water there isn't any. What could the problem be??

Sponsored Links
What's a rough price to pay for one changing please?

Sponsored Links
Not just a case of fitting a new diaphragm. The water heater needs a proper service/overhaul to ensure correct start up and shut down. Budget for £75/100

sorry but I have no idea where you are located and prices vary depending on location best advice is call the manufacturer and ask them and they will either give you a price for a fixed price repair or will give you contact details of who they would recommend, I used to carry out work for your manufacturer and the job is not a big job but not a lot of them around now but part is still available, you might get some coming on and telling you a price but its an advice site not compare the price .com

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back