Broken Shower Door Rollers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

One of the rollers holding one of the shower doors on cracked this morning. The plastic has just split, see the pictures.

I'm now worried because a builder friend has said I'll need to buy a new enclosure! :cry:

I don't know what make the enclosure is or where it came from so can anyone identify them from the pictures please.

Or at least give me an idea of whom I can ask, I am in the NorthWest Greater Manchester area.

Thanks!

Martin
BrokenShowerRoller1.gif

BrokenShowerRoller2.gif

BrokenShowerRoller3.gif

BrokenShowerRoller4.gif

Sponsored Links
Can you not epoxy the two bits together? Also to strengthen it drill a hole straight through and put a bolt through it.

I've been thinking along those lines, and maybe making my own metal bracket. I need to get to B&Q!

Sponsored Links
i found a guy on ebay called daywalker2008 who was very helpfull and supplied me the parts that i needed, full marks to ebay

Hi,got the same problem with exactly the same model. How did you find yours in 2009?
Thank you very much

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back