Brrrm Brrrm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So, without bleating on about it (yet again :oops: ), a consequence of burglar bell-end nicking my wife's car is that my own car keys were on the same fob. Since the cost of replacing the lock set and codes is far in excess of the value of the car and TBH it really is worth avoiding getting the insurers involved with this one, I went out and purchased a new second hand vehicle from a friend of a workmate who runs his own company.

About 6 years old, one owner, 25k on the clock, full service history etc etc. What a bargain!! I'll not tell you how much, nor what car it is since I've had a bad enough week without raucous abuse and laughter from you lot :LOL: :LOL: .

But I'm happy and if it works out and anyone want a recommendation of a dealer within the Bolton area, then let me know. :)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Strangely I wondered what could be worse than a C1 and thought, fiat punto :LOL: I think James May has one.

Had a little corrosion problem with the boot lid so it's getting replaced with an xf in February :p

Had a little corrosion problem with the boot lid so it's getting replaced with an xf in February :p
Although I envy people such as you who can afford such things, the bottom line is that you work hard and take bigger risks and thus reap bigger rewards.

I wonder where, along the line of life, certain traits are forged that leads one down one route rather than another?

BTW, it is Xmas and I admit to being on the plonk over the last few days - sobreity will resume once back to work next week :oops:

I've allowed myself a little too much drink the last week or so :oops: Still back to normal next week thank fook.

Sponsored Links
Back