BS 7671

RMS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Is there anywhere on the net i can get tables from BS7671 printed out?
Tried searches but just cant find anything.Sure someone told me a while ago that you could look up the full BS7671 on the net.

Any help appreciated.

Sponsored Links
I doubt you'll be able to access all the BS7671 info on the net for free. due to the fact that the OSG and the Regs which have the tables etc in are £15 and £50 respectivly to buy...so why would they give away the infor on the net for free? folk would find it, print it and save £65 on books!

however, dont hold me to that, because it might be possible to get hold of them in PDF format on the net for a fee....

my advice is go buy the books, you know the books have been properly edited etc rather than an internet download that may have been somewhat amended or tampered with...because lets face it, if you ended up in court over a job and you produced your unofficial downloaded copy of the OSG and regs, it'd be one more nail in your coffin!

Thanks for the response, i have the books its just i need to print some of the tables for a project am in the middle of. I suppose i could photo copy but just thought the net would enable me to edit the stuff i need off the relevant page easily.

RMS said:
Thanks for the response, i have the books its just i need to print some of the tables for a project am in the middle of. I suppose i could photo copy but just thought the net would enable me to edit the stuff i need off the relevant page easily.

ah right, yeh i see what you mean from an editing point of view...maybe contact the IEE or the OSG/Regs publishers and see if the info is available online ?

Sponsored Links
RMS - you thought about your local library? Mine has a copy of the Regs and a relatively cheap photocopy facility.

'Ere Dave... you need to go on our Seventeenth Edition course, mate!

(I can get you booked in early... avoid the rush!)

:D

(BTW - opportunity for that pint coming up, week of 04-08 December)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back