BT Titan and Agile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Im having a new alarm fitted and Im slightly confused about the difference between a BT Redcare Secure Titan 2 and a BT Agile.

Anyone fitted one or know?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Im having a new alarm fitted and Im slightly confused about the difference between a BT Redcare Secure Titan 2 and a BT Agile.

Anyone fitted one or know?

Thanks

Secure2 is the new name for Agile. Titan is simply the transmitter.

how much?

That explains why i couldnt see the difference :rolleyes:

How much is what?

Sponsored Links
Keyholder response - specifically didnt want police response but have fire brigade response, not determined annual costs yet.

its a big system, in excess of 30k without revealing too much (all hush hush you know ;) )

Keyholder response - specifically didnt want police response but have fire brigade response, not determined annual costs yet.

its a big system, in excess of 30k without revealing too much (all hush hush you know ;) )

I`ll guarantee we could have beaten it but hey ho.

Just so you dont feel too ****ed off, its not ADT, Chubb, or any of them, its a small local company with good service and engineers

None of that engineer lock business

just a thought, I might not have been clear, its just for the intruder alarm, not the fire which is just linked for the comms.

anyway, anybody will beat anybody elses quote given the right information!

I do have some standards....

where abouts are you based incidentally?

We are Yorkshire

Sheffield - i`ll bet if you look out of your office window tommorow you can see at least one of my bell boxes.

can`t send PM - sorry.

A degree of anonymity can only be a good thing considering your trade and my security :)

Thanks for the advice anyway. (ill be back!)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back