Built in electric oven

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone please help. Am trying to find an oven to fit the following gap measurements.

Height 560mm
Width 600mm
Depth 580mm

Have been looking but only ever one or non of the measurements fit.

Have a baumatic B100ss in there at the moment but its now broken.

Sponsored Links
The width and depth seem standard to me, and I can find Bosch single ovens that are 15mm bigger than your space.... in fact I think they are 'standard size'.

Is there any possibility of making your space a little taller? Is it an under counter oven, or in a tall housing?

Can anyone please help. Am trying to find an oven to fit the following gap measurements.

Height 560mm
Width 600mm
Depth 580mm

Have been looking but only ever one or non of the measurements fit.

Have a baumatic B100ss in there at the moment but its now broken.
Your problem is with the height - standard is between 590 - 595.
There are a number of single ovens from whirlpool that are 480 in height.
Most built under/tall oven units have an adjustable bottom shelf that should go up to 600mm in height - are you sure you cannot change this shelf's height?

The width and depth seem standard to me, and I can find Bosch single ovens that are 15mm bigger than your space.... in fact I think they are 'standard size'.

Is there any possibility of making your space a little taller? Is it an under counter oven, or in a tall housing?

Its in a tall housing. :)

Sponsored Links
18cx.jpg

The questions are all relating to the dimensions of the device.
Surely this is an APPLIANCE query?

Or are we supposed to answer questions about a SATNAV that doesnt work because it is "Electric"

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back