• do nothing

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • phone the police

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • go and check it out

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think it was deterrant in my case. They just ripped my dummy cctv and alarm sounder off the wall.
The dialler (had the alarm been activated) may have got to me but I certainly wouldn't have arrived home in time to stop the damage.

If you're ever burgled phone the fire brigade as they will arrive a lot quicker than the police.

Sponsored Links
micky
you obviously dont really know jack shxte abouit modern intruder detection systems.

but its your opinon!!

Oasis

What is the ratio for false alarms, set off by accident, or due to a power cut, versus the number of un-alarmed properties broken into? Would a burlar choose an unalarmed property, or a fully wired alarm system to burgle? You talk snot. I obviously don't know anything about modern intruder alarms (don't know what shxte means?), the company I worked for used to own the Bell alarm company? What do you know about using English to speak in?

Grow up.

Bell Alarm Company, get up to speed with new equipment!
Power cuts are not a problem to a maintained new system, so your showing lack of knowledge there.
Also false alarms on monitored are tiny now with DD243/244 and PD. No sequencial no call to plod. Your head still in the sand?

Biggest issue is tightwads not having non maintained even looked at until as you say a power cut. So give you a bit of grace there.
See it all the time here dont we, " Dear Site, my alarm went off in a power cut", same answer everytime, get a new battery.

What do you do, to profess to be an expert?

Sponsored Links
Bell Alarm Company, get up to speed with new equipment!
Power cuts are not a problem to a maintained new system, so your showing lack of knowledge there.
Also false alarms on monitored are tiny now with DD243/244 and PD. No sequencial no call to plod. Your head still in the sand?

Biggest issue is tightwads not having non maintained even looked at until as you say a power cut. So give you a bit of grace there.
See it all the time here dont we, " Dear Site, my alarm went off in a power cut", same answer everytime, get a new battery.

What do you do, to profess to be an expert?

I have regular power cuts in my area, and many alarms go off. Does everyone need to have an alarm attached to an alarm company? No. False alarm are regular. Break-ins are not. Thus disproving the theory.

Back