C/H Inhibitor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on the best Inhibitor to use, and also how much would i need for a 11 rad system.

Sponsored Links
Aqueous Logic is about the strongest you can buy over the counter, you pay a little more for it but its well worth it. They also have a new unique way of applying it which is brilliant for the diyer and busy plumber alike.

Sponsored Links
HG that looks interesting any ideas who supplies it?
BTW if i'm not mistaken, i am sure i have had dealings with you when i lived in scriven in knborough many years ago. one bloke with blonde hair and one with not much hair, are you the same?

I think your thinking of Mr Uddleston of Harrogate Independent Gas Services, cant say what i trade under on here but not that!

Are you still in the Harrogate Area, if so, Robert Fells and Son supply it.

They have just launched a new method off adding the inhibitor. You buy the Aquaous Logic kit and the inhibitor (or other chemicals) come in pressures cans, you can then inject via the pump bleed, via a radiator bleed (you leave the new unique bleed assy in for future dosing) or via a filling loop.

Its very potent stuff too.i have a chemist in the family who has had a look into it and it blow sentinal and fermox out the water......excuse the pun.

HarrogateGas said:
Its very potent stuff too.i have a chemist in the family who has had a look into it and it blow sentinal and fermox out the water......excuse the pun.

Potent in what way hg?, surely it either coats surfaces or it doesn't.

No, not still in H, wish i was, had to down grade to south yorkshire as the house prices where killing us up there. Any idea on the price of the kit needed to apply it and if it works? i brought a pump system to apply my cleaning stuff and it was a pile of s****e i ended up doing it manually.
the other question is it says you dont have to take any water out of the system to apply? how would that work if you havent got any room in the system to add it?

Is it a sealed system?? The full kits are about £35 and that includes a dose of inhibitor but you can buy the rad bleeds for about £3 a piece on their own. I tend to go for these as it makes future dosing a piece of cake.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back