c&k securitech door chime

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello i have a c&k securitech alarm key pad that had the facility to turn on and off the door chimes by pressing *1 for the front door ,last night when i came home and opened the door there was no chime and the alarm was disabled i have since tried to reset the door chime but to no avail any ideas what the problem could be ,any advice appreciated thanks.

Sponsored Links
as breezer said! try a walk test!

do you have a pir looking at the keypad area? my thinkin is no...

when you press star is the 1 led on? my thinkin yes...

i geuss your contact is stuck, try hitting the contact on the frame with the handle end of a screw driver! i fink this will help........... ;)

try hitting the contact on the frame with the handle end of a screw driver! i fink this will help........... ;)

you were thinking was i was thinking then.

lomofore, if you must hit the contact, do it with the door open

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your replies,
i can set the alarm,that still works but i have noticed that when i press the * key to set the chime on the front door(*1) instead of 0ne beep as before the problem, i get two and the led dose`nt light up . i have read in the manual that the engineer had to set the chime facility when he programmed the alarm ,is it possible that it needs re-programming to allow the chime to work.i have tried tapping the contact just in case its stuck but this has`nt worked.when i try the walk test all contacts and pir respond to activation.
thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back