C&K Securitech CO23-203

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I accidentally set off the Personal Attack button last night and now i cannot get the alarm bell to stop ringing.

i have now had to turn the electricity off to part of the house to stop the alarm.

as soon as i turn the electricity back on the alarm sounds.

The key pad is a C&K Securitech CO23-203.

I tried taking disconnecting the key pad but the alarm still sounds.

Is it worth getting a replacement key pad or is something else wrong.

I have also reset the personal attack button but this doesn't help either.

please help me.

thanks

Sponsored Links
I accidentally set off the Personal Attack button last night and now i cannot get the alarm bell to stop ringing.
A lot of people panic when the alarm is going off and enter the wrong code. Next time you try - enter your code slowly and carefully to find out if it works.

i have now had to turn the electricity off to part of the house to stop the alarm.

as soon as i turn the electricity back on the alarm sounds.
If you did not also disconnect the backup battery in your panel, it sounds like you have flattened it and you will need a new one.

I tried taking disconnecting the key pad but the alarm still sounds.
If there was nothing wrong with your keypad before you triggered the panic alarm, it is highly unlikely there is anything wrong with it now. Double-check you wired it back in correctly.

Is it worth getting a replacement key pad or is something else wrong.
Probably something else. Work your way through the above suggestions slowly, but if you are not sure what you are doing, you may need to get someone out to check it over.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back