c&k securitech CO23-203 Iss 1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help me please?
I moved into my house a few years ago and took no notice of the alarm. I wasn't given the security code, nor shown how to use it.

It's a c&k securitech CO23-203 Iss 1.

Can anyone tell me how to set the code, and how to use it please? :confused:

Sponsored Links
the factory default code is usually 1234. if that doesn`t work, the system will need to be reprogrammed and a new code put in. options are get a engineer manuel and give it a go yourself or call out a alarm company

the factory default code is usually 1234. if that doesn`t work, the system will need to be reprogrammed and a new code put in. options are get a engineer manuel and give it a go yourself or call out a alarm company

Wow! Thanks for listening and replying so quickly. Where do I find and engineer manual, please? :p

check brew time website they have alarm manuals on there.

Sponsored Links
most alarm panel makers do their best to have engineers manuals removed from the www.

brewtime do not appear to support your panel.

i would sugget you call ana alarm co to look at it, probably needs a new battery too.

tip: ask prospective alarm co are they familiar with your panel

most alarm panel makers do their best to have engineers manuals removed from the www.

brewtime do not appear to support your panel.

i would sugget you call ana alarm co to look at it, probably needs a new battery too.

tip: ask prospective alarm co are they familiar with your panel

Thank you rssteve and breezer, I'll see what I can do, now that I've been given some tips from the professionals!!!
Great stuff. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back