C4 to be sold. Gov petition closed last year before it was known they would

Sponsored Links
If it's a public share offering I'm all for it, if not, then I don't care.

There will be more profitable if sold to the highest bidder rather than a public offering which has overheads far greater than the aforementioned, fact.

Channel 4 now only exists for loony lefties and sex-change perverts to insult conservatives and Daily Mail readers. It was good when it started as it showed rather unusual stuff that couldn't get shown elsewhere but nowadays due to the Internet anyone can get an audience so it is irrelevant and not a good use of public money.

The opposition to privatisation is from BBC types; for if C4 were to be privatised the BBC would be next.

Channel 4 now only exists for loony lefties and sex-change perverts to insult conservatives and Daily Mail readers. It was good when it started as it showed rather unusual stuff that couldn't get shown elsewhere but nowadays due to the Internet anyone can get an audience so it is irrelevant and not a good use of public money.

The opposition to privatisation is from BBC types; for if C4 were to be privatised the BBC would be next.
Come Dine With Me is a hotbed of commies

Sponsored Links
Their problem as seen from the political end is their brief - what they are supposed to do. A for instance our wonderful post covid growth which was actually rate of growth. They put it into perspective in terms of total changes compared with pre covid. The rate was due to how low things had dropped. If people want to know about things coverage of various aspects is often better and it doesn't matter who is in power. Then like all channels some stuff is just general news some of which is the usual rubbish.

Actually I expect there will be some argument between Tories as they know lots do watch their news. That doesn't mean it wont happen though - more likely just to show that they tried.

Come Dine With Me is a hotbed of commies

For every "Come Dine With Me" Channel 4 has a dozen lunatic fringe programmes along the lines of:

Naked Attraction
Scraping By In An Evil Tory World
What Colour Is Your Poo?
My Big Transgender Vagina
A World Without White People

For every "Come Dine With Me" Channel 4 has a dozen lunatic fringe programmes along the lines of:

Naked Attraction
Scraping By In An Evil Tory World
What Colour Is Your Poo?
My Big Transgender Vagina
A World Without White People
Have you watched all these programmes?

Back